FAST FACTS. :)

My photo
Hi. My name's Janelle. Everybody calls me "Jah" except a few people who doesn't know any better. I like a lot of things. But mostly movies, music, photography, web, technology, and gadgets. I think nonconformity is bullcrap. I like what I like regardless of whether it conforms or not. I don't like sports mainly coz I'm too lazy for physical exertion. I tend to shun unnecessary social interaction and I have no talent for small talk - but I try. I have a short attention span and I usually - Oh crap!

"I-bulsarap" =))))

SEPTEMBER 12 `09.
We had the "I-bulsarap" Concert in our school, Siena College Taytay. The concert included Hale and SPONGECOLA! :D
It started at around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, and there, some raffles and prizes we`re given away. After these, Hale was the first one to perform. We are in the back part of the Gym when they sang some of their hits. An hour had passed and they finished their set. Next one is our most-awaited band, the Spongecola! We we`re so excited that time that we had to pass infront of many people so we can watch Yael closer. =))) I remember some of the songs they included; "Di na mababawi", "Closer You and I", "Bitiw", "Puso". I forgot the others, hahaha. ;) The last song they sang was a remix of "Christmas in our Hearts" and "Bitiw". And it was soooooooo AMAZING! They`re totally good! And Yael was a cutie! :">
I hope I could see more of Yael and his band. :D
YEA, I`M NOW A BIG FAN OF S`COLA :* =))))