FAST FACTS. :)

My photo
Hi. My name's Janelle. Everybody calls me "Jah" except a few people who doesn't know any better. I like a lot of things. But mostly movies, music, photography, web, technology, and gadgets. I think nonconformity is bullcrap. I like what I like regardless of whether it conforms or not. I don't like sports mainly coz I'm too lazy for physical exertion. I tend to shun unnecessary social interaction and I have no talent for small talk - but I try. I have a short attention span and I usually - Oh crap!

CONVERSATION W/ KEVIN. :)

CANTEEN. :D
(dumaan si Ian.)

KEVIN: Si Ian oh. (smiles)
ME: Pakialam ko. Ano gusto mo gawin ko?
KEVIN: Asus! :P Kunyari kapa!
ME: Eh. Nagsasawa nako ehh. :|
KEVIN: Edi hindi mo mahal. Nagsasawa ka na ehh.
ME: Amp. Nagsasawang masaktan!
KEVIN: Naknang, hayip! :P HAHAHA! Pero hndi nga, mahal mo pa??
ME: Ewan 'ko. (tumingin kay Ian.) Sinayang lang nya pagmamahal 'ko!
KEVIN: Naknang pucha naman! Yun naman eh! Banat pa nga! HAHAHA!

----------------------
Nothing. :) Natuwa lang ako kay Kevin that time. May pagka-bitter ako, I know. xD